 General / 37770
    Re: How bad do your hands hurt? —Eric Sophie
   (...) oh? (...) true dat. (...) ahhh that's funny! I get it. (...) thanks, e (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: How bad do your hands hurt? —Adrian Drake
   (...) Currently, my design space is 3 tables arrayed in a U shape. I build in the center of the U, facing to the right. Most of my pieces are on shelves on the table behind me, so when I go to reach for pieces, I tend to lift and twist my shoulders (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: How bad do your hands hurt? —Eric Sophie
   (...) Oh great! That new Lego Space is gonna Rock! Hopefully I can come see it one day! I renovated my entire house and I still have one room left to do. I feel ya man! The victory is almost at hand. I enjoyed reading the story and seeing the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)