 General / 37716
  Re: Creator Buckets - Purple & Orange

(...) There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch - I think it was Heinlein, but dunno which book, do i get bonus points?? 8?) ROSCO FUT: .o-t.fun (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Creator Buckets - Purple & Orange

Heinlein, in "The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress". Although, The Jargon File claims it may have come from TINSTAAFL (There Is No...) in something written by an ethicist, Alvin Hansen. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Creator Buckets - Purple & Orange

(...) It's definitely in The Moon is a Harsh Mistress but I think it's in a number of his books. Kerry (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)