 General / 37626
37625  |  37627
Subject:
movie maker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 05:57:09 GMT

hallo to USA

I am newbie here, just for the summer job and to bvuy some LEGO pieces.
I feel myself like Alice in Wonderland (anybody has been to eastern europe -
it's completely different world!), so I would appreciate any hints&tips
where to buy, how to buy and so on.

BTW - I have one question: Is there possible to get somewhere LEGO studios
moviemaker software? is possible to order it from S@H or is there other way?

thanks a lot

Robert