 General / 37625
  Re: Creator Buckets - Purple & Orange

(...) I'm in Australia and I saw these the other day, so thanks to my Myer card, I got one :) They are Creator Blue Bucket #7825 here in Australia and $34.95. I was pretty happy to get one as the purple bricks are neat, and I love the orange anyway (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Creator Buckets - Purple & Orange

(...) Nice to see other colours creeping into 'once-was-Basic' territory. My purple inventory is limited to one size of plate, grille tiles and cones. If I buy one of these buckets, maybe I will get to construct a purple x. pete.w (one day.... one (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)