 General / 37624
Re: Bionicle meets Galidor to make an "interesting" MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.galidor, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:36:00 GMT

Hey Nicole,
I like thise pics! Nick is te third (and last) Galidor figure I have. I was
thinking of using his head and body and combining that tihe Gali's arms and
legs.

And yup, I did ask if they would work with Bionicle - I was really curious
about that. But it turns out my question got answered at Legoland when we
went the next day. I was surprised they had the new attraction there. I have
a few pics of the outside of it (The inside was not really set up for people
taking pictures). I will be putting up some soon hopefuly.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

In lugnet.galidor, Nicole Drumm writes:
You see this is why I hate getting behind in posting information.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/Galidor/nick-b-toa-test01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/Galidor/nick-b-toa-test02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/Galidor/nick-b-toa-test03.jpg
will be included in my second round of my Galidor review started here:
http://news.lugnet.com/galidor/?n=17 and if I remember correctly you asked
about it
here: http://news.lugnet.com/galidor/?n=18 but it seems you beat me to posting.
:)
NBD. :)
--
Thanx~
Nicole

"mfuss903" <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:GzGHD6.6sI@lugnet.com...
Hey all,
I took my two oldest kids to Legoland over the past weekend and they had a
new attraction called "Quest for Galidor" This was basically an  attraction
to get the kiddos to play with the Galidor parts and decide they like them
and then to bug their parents until they get them some of the sets. Well,
this plan of theirs worked perfectly, as I walked out of Legoland with 3 of
the Galidor sets. I am actually glad they had the attraction, it answered my
biggest question "Would these parts work with Bionicle parts?" And the
answer is yes! So knowing that made buying them sooooo much easier. After we
got home the kids had much fun playing with their new toys until it was
their bedtime. And after they went to bed I got the chance to get my hands
on them and make some MOCs.

I wanted to try to combine the parts with the Bionicle Toa sets Lewa and
Onua and see what I cold come up with. I picked these sets because they
matched the color of 2 of the 3 Galidor sets I had. Now, when I started this
MOC building experience I thought it was just a joke and nobody would like
them - I mean they ARE Galidor, and this new line is not really getting off
to a good start in the adult market (good thing Lego is not aiming towards
us adults). I posted a few of these pics over at Bionicle Zone (
http://www.bzcommunity.com ) and the reaction was pretty much all positive
much to my surprise, there were even people demanding I make more! LOL!!!

So if you would like to check out the pics, go check them out on my site,
Land Of Bricks ( http://www.landofbricks.com )

Enjoy!
Mark P.
Http://www.landofbricks.com