 General / 37445
    Which Way AFOL's? —John Rudy
    “The LEGO community”. Some, when hearing this phrase, harken to time spent on the livingroom floor at age six or seven, Whiling away the hours building a town or village, complete with cars or horses or spaceships, all inhabited by little yellow (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Which Way AFOL's? —Stephen Hurn
   That is a pretty bleak picture you paint. Are you sure it is as bad as it sounds. In my mind most of the lugnet community is quite friendly. There has been a small amount of bickering recently, but nothing to warrant any concern. In any large group (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Which Way AFOL's? —John P. Henderson
   In lugnet.general, Stephen Hurn writes: <snip & snip from John Rudy's original post> (...) As someone who has been frequent recently in both .castle and .space, I can say that there is some such rivalry between those groups as well. But as Stephen (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)