 General / 37441
  Re: Creator Buckets - Purple & Orange

(...) A few micrograms per brick adds up, so that would be my guess. The solid pin examples are probably molds that are being worked to their end of life (the savings is not enough to justify ditching a perfectly good mold, I suspect, but enough to (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Creator Buckets - Purple & Orange

(...) I'm in agreement there. I'd bet the new mold is being used for the new parts. But I've had 1xn bricks in both "styles" appear in the same set before; I had merely assumed that they were depleting old stock that was already molded. But maybe it (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)