 General / 37424
37423  |  37425
Subject:
Brickley Roscowicz Engineering launches web-site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 07:21:58 GMT

7th July 2002

After many years providing unsurpassed engineering products and services to
the Studley community, Brickley Roscowicz Engineering now has a presence on
the World Wide Web!

Hosted by OzBricks, the site provides ready information about all aspects of
our organisation.

In the future we will provide more information about BRE, and details about
purchasing from our range. Please check back often!

http://www.ozbricks.com/bre/

(Still under heavy construction)

FUT: .publish

ROSCO