 General / 37423
    Train Shows —Frank Filz
   (...) Well, PNLTC is doing a good job of bucking this trend. I am slowly recovering from my first day at a PNLTC show. We have lined up a store front in a mall for the rest of the summer. Today was our first open house. We have been building the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Train Shows —Sheree Rosenkrantz
     In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes: [snip] (...) [snip] (...) At some point I am hoping pictures will appear. [I have already zoomed over to the PNLTC site where I thought there might be a shot or two ... but not yet... soon? please?] To have a (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Train Shows —Enrique Durand
   (...) Well said, Frank. I am currently in the process of inventorying my N-scale model railroad collection in order to sell it (well, maybe I'll keep the Southern Rwy F3A-B set from Kato) and jump into Lego railroading with both feet (and wallet!). (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)