 General / 37388
  funny jack stone comment

I a recent layover in Chicago while taking a train trip I decided to wander the city looking for the Chicago LEGO store. I eventually found the store and had a fun time shopping there. On the way, in a quest to buy some food for the rest of my trip (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: funny jack stone comment

(...) LOL! From the mouths of babes. Jude (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)