 General / 37375
37374  |  37376
Subject:
Lego website's "Holiday Delivery Message" would make a good Lego set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 22:21:54 GMT

When you access the Lego Shop webpage today, a "Holiday Delivery Message"
window pops up with a little diorama of postal workers loading a mail truck.
I think it would make a cool Lego set (there are doors on the truck!)

- Bob