 General / 37364
  Re: BimP Updates

(...) Coming Soon! www.bricksinmypocket.org This page is parked FREE at Go Daddy! while it worked a few days ago, I still got the bookmark. Could it be that some domain shark snatched bricksinmypocket.org? Jürgen (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BimP Updates

(...) Jürgen, I used to Go Daddy in the past to foward the bricksinmypocket.org URL to another domain until I established the new permenant domain. It will probably take awhile for the propogation of the domain name throughout the WWW. It's working (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)