 General / 37264
    Re: Ode to 1x1 brown plates —Grant Giandonato
   Very Nice! I actually wrote to Lego about this. I want to give Chewbacca some height... they wrote back and said wookies can get in trouble for heightening. Who knew? :-) -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) Evard" (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ode to 1x1 brown plates —Joseph Williams
   (...) If TLC company wrote me a letter explaining to me how wookies could get in trouble for anything, let alone heightening, I'd be framing that puppy. Great ode too =)) * thinks lego itself is poetry * so it's no chore for me to read poems about (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)