 General / 37235
    Re: Geekshelf is online! —Greg Perry
   (...) Looks like it - I tried signing in with my current Brickshelf account info and it did NOT work. So I created a new Geekshelf one and am ready to roll... Hurry up folks - those prized low member numbers are going fast... Greg (more of a nerd (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Geekshelf is online! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) hehe... userID 6 here and folder 12 contains my first content (URL) think the "aerial view" qualifies as geeky since it's from a satellite. (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)