 General / 37186
Re: !!!brains, BrAiNs, BRAINS!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.animation, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:38:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:
I can’t believe Lego made brains!

Believe it!  Here's the photographic* evidence:

Also, here's just one example of how you can have fun with the brains:

   Ah, but will they (it?) fit into a bell jar?  I think so!
   ATTACK OF THE FLYING BRAINS FROM OUTER SPACE WHO NEED WOMEN
   etc etc etc.  A little tripod stand and a few greeblies and
   you'd be all set.

I picked up my brains mini-fig head from BrickLink previously but on Friday
I ordered all the new Monster sets for my collection.  I'm hoping that maybe
by as early as this evening I'll be putting together the Scary Laboratory set.

   Mmmmm...stereo brains.  I wonder what fun you could have with
   stereo brainage?

   best

   LFB