 General / 37118
  Re: Where is everything going?

(...) Speaking mostly in regards to Ebay: Since I feel that buyers have the luxury to be choosy these days (supply exceeds demand) I have become much more selective than ever about what items I bid on (have always been a careful bidder). One of the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Where is everything going?

(...) What I've always said (as a seller) is "Save on shipping by bidding on multiple items" and "Buyer pays actual cost for Priority Mail or actual cost plus $2 for other shipping methods". I include any cost for packaging in the actual cost, so (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.services)