 General / 36925
Re: Create an Island using the Container Lid from one of the $10 LEGO Dinosaur sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 22:35:36 GMT

[sigh]...  I *hate* line-wraps!  >:-(

I've uploaded a (shorter) filename for the image
of the Dinosaur box lid by itself:
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/fx/dino-lid-island/dino_lid.jpg"

Thanks,
Franklin