 General / 36886
Re: Lego Magazine May-June issue - 10023 Bionicle Master Builder Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 13:28:03 GMT

Thanks Russell :)  strange the direct link took me to some bionukel thing.. though I
was able to work my way back to the main page and get norbert!

Tamy

Russell Clark wrote:

You can get the instructions through the LEGO Club web site:

http://club.lego.com/buildit/showbuildinstr.asp?id=norbert

Russell

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
Would it be possible for someone to scan those Norbert instructions and put them
up on the web?  I'd appreciate it!
My subscription to the mag seems to have gotten lost again :(