 General / 36877
  Re: I found some LEGO Island Sets!

There are some at Mrs. Tiggy Winkle's at the Rideau Centre in Ottawa. Good looking sets, but lots of juniorization. Some good parts though. I few I remember seeing: (none of these are listed yet on LUGNET) 6738 - Skateboard challenge, (URL) - Beach (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I found some LEGO Island Sets!

(...) I stongly disagree with the characterization of these sets as juniorized. They are mildly juniorized, but overall pretty good. Of course I haven't seen the big set yet, but the vehicles don't depend on any juniorized pieces at all (well, Ok, (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.general)