 General / 36818
    How do I change my posting address? —Tony Hafner
   When I post a new message (in the web UI), the "From" field is automatically filled out (and uneditable). My profile doesn't include any references to posting address, and signing out doesn't make any difference. So... how do I change the address (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How do I change my posting address? —Brad Mittelstedt
   (...) Yes, It is a cookie. Should be lugnet.com and with the name NEWSPOST. Best bet would be to nuke all the lugnet cookies, resetup your posting preferences, and relogin and you should be fine. Hope this helps. (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How do I change my posting address? —Dan Boger
   (...) a better way might be to just go to the news posting setup form, and resubmit it - it will overwrite the cookie you currently have. (URL) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How do I change my posting address? —Tony Hafner
   (...) from the news page. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.general)