 General / 36802
    Re: Stealing Brickshelf MOC's —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Jeff (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stealing Brickshelf MOC's —Scott E. Sanburn
   Jeff & All, (...) I think he might have, I am unsure about it, I will have to check again. The person has not did anything since I first posted it, so maybe they got the hint. Scott S. -- (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.general)