 General / 36762
  Yacht

A while back I wanted to make a nice looking yacht and decided to put as much detail as possible in it. I am sorry for the low quality pictures (camera not to good) and black and white photos but I have the shots at my psuedo page: (URL) boat1 (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Yacht

Matthew, From what I can see the model looks good. Two tips for the pictures: 1]Get a copy of Paint Shop Pro (Download it from their site, cracks/keys to be found everywhere) and change brightness/contrast. 2]Save and upload your pictures as .jpg; (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.general)