 General / 36743
  A LEGO game on the MSN Gaming Zone

I got my MSN spam this morning and saw that they have a Lego game on the Gaming Zone called Stack-It, wherein the player has a limited number of bricks and must build them as high as possible. Simple, but could be entertaining for a little while. (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.mediawatch)