 General / 36650
  LEGO Partyware

Not sure if people saw this yet or not.. Here are some pictures of the new LEGO Partyware, with Race theme. (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: LEGO Partyware

(...) [snip] (...) -Frank (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: LEGO Partyware

This is totally shameless, I know, but.. I signed LUGNET up as an affiliate to a retailer who carries this stuff. We earn 20% of all sales. I've put the link on Baseplate for now. To warn you, they insist on using a cookie: (URL) ...let's think of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.admin.finance)