 General / 36627
  Re: BURP rants and wishes!

(...) You know, all that frustration would be avoided if LEGO just made bulk dark gray bricks like they should...LEGO made those BURPS to make their life easier, not ours! I know how you feel, Tom. Every mountain I've built ends up with a lot of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BURP rants and wishes!

(...) -snip- (...) Hi Ed, Yeh, I've been wondering if I don't use as many bricks trying to unite the BURPs into a decent looking model as I would if I just used bricks alone. I'm basing that on the idea of using other colors for the filling and dark (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)