 General / 3661
    Re: Whatever happened to??? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) "Hi, I'm little Jenny of Borg, prepare to be assimilated." (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Whatever happened to??? —Christopher L. Weeks
   I like the ability to customize the different themes included so you can try for particularly absurd or theme-oriented names. Using Aquazone, Belville, and Trains: Neptune Discovery Playmates (Play doctor anyone?) Crystal Metro Playland (It used to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)