 General / 36584
Re: All New Shipyard!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:22:03 GMT

Sooo money Jon....so money.  Nice, clean interface and the static menu frame
makes it easy to jump back and forth between the crew bios and the ships
they command.

The features section is really a great draw for me....the visuals are of
course what brings you in, but the content is what really sinks the hook.
Look forward to it!

I dig.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.announce, Jon Palmer writes:
http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/GS/

I took a small break from MOCs and decided to redesign The Shipyard.[1]
Everything is up right now except for the button/banner section and a
special feature secton which will contain articles, essays, stories,
contests and any other random stuff I can think of.  The site looks best at
1024x768 and up but is still more or less fine at 800x600.

Please let me know what you think and tell me about any broken stuff.

Thanks!

-Jon

[1]  I dropped the "Galactic" from the title.  I really think that
"Shipyard" alone is much more catchy and just the word "Shipyard" brings it
up in a Lugnet search and even on the second page on Google. Also, even
though its at /GS I'm going to keep it at the same address while its on this
server.