 General / 3658
Re: #111 Universal Building Set Year?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 07:54:22 GMT

I have the European 30. It has 2 maxifgs, but 3 different hair pieces (one
male, one female, and one gray for older female). So it looks very normal to
me to have two maxifig accessories and only one figure.

Selçuk

Joshua Delahunty wrote in message <3702EF3D.9CA3BBD0@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu>...
Tim Courtney wrote:

In lugnet.general, Joshua Delahunty writes:

[snip]

So the answer is 1977.

Pause has been updated (and that includes 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50).

Tim (or whomever might know): How many figures were in the set?

There was 1 maxifig torso which was white in color and came with a black
pigtail hairpiece if my memory serves me right.

Hmm.  Well, just looking at the photo for the box cover for 20, it's
obvious that there was a blue cap included in the set as well.  That
could mean one figure (two head accessories), but that wasn't the norm
for TLG (though, both torso iterations shown _were_ white.  Hmm...).

I'll leave them both at 2? until someone who's sure about it speaks up.

Anyone?

-- joshua