 General / 36562
  Always wondering - can anyone tell me

Hi all, I was always wondering what the 'points' on the 'stamps' were for, located on instructions of models from 1992 to 1993. Don't know what I'm talking about? Have a look at these two examples from 1992: (URL) (page 12) from 1993: (URL) (page (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town)

  Re: Always wondering - can anyone tell me

Well here in the USA, there was a thing, if you collected enough points you could get sets free. I only managed yo get 2 free sets. Its was only specific sets also. Josh (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town)