 General / 36526
36525  |  36527
Subject:
Painting lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:03:43 GMT

Hi all,

I am need of some burgandy bricks and plates, and seeing as lego doesn't
make that specific color, I am considering painting some lego.

For those that have painted bricks before, what sort of paint did you
use?  What is the best base color brick to use?  I am guessing gray
would work ok since it is fairly neutral.

Any past experiences would be useful...

Thanks!
Kevin