 General / 36507
36506  |  36508
Subject:
Offer to set up en exhibition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:27:23 GMT

Dear Friends!

I have been asked by the Danish Cultural Institute in Tallinn
(http://dki.gz.ee) to set up a Lego show in Pärnu (120 km south of Tallinn)
on July 18-21. It will be open on 19-21.
There will be a larger exhibition and festival with Danish music and other
cultural parts, I guess some food too.

They want to have some real models and running trains. The smallest train
possible is 83x83 cm for a circle only. So I guess that 1x2 meters is the
least I should use for this.

Everything will be paid for me, also they will try to contact lego as a
sponsor on this. Transportation will also be paid.

So this is a good option to finish some model and get the hard-to-get parts
from Lego.
I already have a Danish church as the closest I get to real builiding, I
have some other things, but my next project is a DR6 trainset.

Now, the questions:

How hard is such a task?

What is your expirinces with such a show?

What should I set up?

I have 2-3 months to prepare this, is that enough?

BR
Sonnich Jensen
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/