 General / 36424
    Re: Does this look familiar? —Kyle Beatty
   (...) Bionicle is Lego. Matt, are you going to walk up to the child with a Bionicle entry and tell her she's disqualified because her preferred toy doesn't fit some AFOL's brick esthetic? - Kyle (fut?) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Does this look familiar? —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Hmmmmm... I wouldn't say NO bionicle, just don't have them overflowing the rows. After all,(sadly enough) I guess lots of kids have experience with Lego solely because of bionicle... John Kruer (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)