 General / 3639
    Pitsco Dacta Web page —John Morgan
   Hi Folks! I jsut got my new Pitsco /lego dacta catalog and they have a webpage up now . It's (URL) They have lots of spare parts and this is a 1999 edition of the catalog. Just thought some of you might find this interesting Have fun! John (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Pitsco Dacta Web page —Larry Pieniazek
   Thanks. And if you go here, you'll know why frames are evil. In my browser if you do it wrong you'll get nested frames. Pah. :-) Good try though, they get points for effort. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)