 General / 36386
36385  |  36387
Subject:
3450 back on LSAH!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 23:34:44 GMT

I'm not any lego employee but I found this while on LSAH online and jumped
with glee.  I always wanted to get one and then it was gone.  Not any more!!!

It does say preorder for shipment in June but oh well.  At least we can get
it at all. :-)

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7BAC23ED70%2D8554%2D4FCA%2DAF88%2DD58D0A057A04%7D

Outie.

Jeremy Scott