 General / 36383
  Re: Aluminum 2x4 bricks

The rec.toys.lego faq has information on brick dimensions. You can find it at (URL) see section 13. I might buy one of these on a keyring, if they werent too expensive (no more than $5.00). It would probably last longer than the one Lego sells, mine (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Aluminum 2x4 bricks

(...) These give nice round dimensions in mm (see section 13). I dispute those as inaccurate. :-) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)