 General / 36316
  Re: Lego acquires new license

(...) You know, my heart rate doubled when I read that. I though to my self..'Tony, The Lego Group does love you.' But alas, I read the other replies and remembered today was the day of pranks and pranksters. Oh well. out tk (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Lego acquires new license

(...) And even if it were true, you'd have to realize that TLC would undoubtedly design their Gundams with a minimum of pieces and a large number of Bionicle-type pseudobricks--hardly the Mecha you've all been waiting for, I should think... Dave! (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)