 General / 36314
    Re: Lego acquires new license —Jon Palmer
   Actually, I talked to Jeff about this yesterday (sunday). He didn't even know it was easter yesterday, so I can guarantee this is real. Whats even more interesting about this license is going to be LEGO's comments on the violence issue. -Jon (WOW!) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Lego acquires new license —Borislav Marinov
   (...) my life or is this for real!? (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Lego acquires new license —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) "c" ... none of the above? Although the speed and accuracy that Sun Yun exhibited in his knockoff are amazing, ne? (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)