 General / 36314
  Re: Lego acquires new license

Actually, I talked to Jeff about this yesterday (sunday). He didn't even know it was easter yesterday, so I can guarantee this is real. Whats even more interesting about this license is going to be LEGO's comments on the violence issue. -Jon (WOW!) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Lego acquires new license

(...) my life or is this for real!? (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Lego acquires new license

(...) "c" ... none of the above? Although the speed and accuracy that Sun Yun exhibited in his knockoff are amazing, ne? (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)