 General / 36302
    Missing Piece in 1374 Green Goblin Set —Enrique Durand
   Just opened my 1374 Green Goblin set, and it is missing the transparent posing pole. Did anyone else have this problem, or is it just me? Oh well, time to call Lego customer service on Monday morning. Thanks, Henry (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Missing Piece in 1374 Green Goblin Set —Matthew Gerber
   (...) If it's transparent... HOW ARE YOU CERTAIN THAT IT IS MISSING? MWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA! <g, d, r> Matt (Who had transparent posing poles in both the Spidey and Goblin sets...he thinks. Seriously, I actually never saw the one in the Spidey set until (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)