 General / 3630
  More stupid set names

Okay, I didn't get into this thing ((URL) until I got: Gas 'N' Go Backhoe Twisted Weapons Paravane Load 'N' Haul City Bedroom Black Knight's Scooter I think I'm going to have to make that last one. Does Lego know you're doing this? Sacrilege! Jesse (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More stupid set names

(...) Here's real sacrilege for you, and it did truly generate this one: Riptide Ice Cream Bathroom -Tom McD. ("Come on ice cream!") (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More stupid set names

Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) Not to be left out, heres some of my favorites: Passenger Buccaneers Road 'n Rail Robo-Peace Keeper Metro Clipper Passenger Ambush Walking Nebula Station Whirling Tug 'Copter Mountain Rally Detector Shark (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More stupid set names

(...) I think it went up in late January, 1997. --Todd (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More stupid set names

Where does it get the data? Do you have to update it manually, or does it snarf it out of Pause? Does it have this year's themes? (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More stupid set names

(...) A special data file listing words and word types and associating them with various themes. (...) The assignment of a word type to each word has to be done manually (can't be done in a purely automated way without some seriously futuristic AI (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More stupid set names

How about PONY SURPRISE!!!.. Jesse Long wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More stupid set names

(...) The first lego set with flies. -Tom McD. (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)