 General / 36284
36283  |  36285
Subject:
THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA UPDATED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 06:32:39 GMT

Hiya all....

OK.. I've finally finished my updates for my site,
including Chapter 2..... The Village.... Sculptures.... Torso Designs...and

So Come vist the ALL NEW
KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA

www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

I hope you all enjoy it, its taken a year on and off to finish....!!!

Kev..:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia