 General / 36206
  Mr. Boo-Boo Kitty?

Another thing I've been wondering (besides the tattoo thing) is how Mr. Boo-Boo Kitty is doing. Is he still around? For a while we had to "visit him" almost every evening because my kids were enamored by him. I still have his page bookmarked: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  RE: Mr. Boo-Boo Kitty?

(...) looking at Todd's member page on a whim after I realized mine was out of date. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Mr. Boo-Boo Kitty?

(...) Heh. I didn't visit his page, but I was thinking about Boo-Boo and his fooden levitation just two days ago. :) Steve (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)