 General / 36182
    Re: Alpha Team . —Adam Murtha
   {In steps the cultural cop} Did you just say eh? You better be Canadian, throwin' a word like that around. Let's see some cultural ID, or you'll be forced to wear a touque. ;) (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Alpha Team . —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Adam, If he is from the Great White North, he should already be wearin' a touque. If not, he is a hoser, eh? Jude Somebody pass me the backbacon while I XFUT .off-topic.fun (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)