 General / 3617
    LegoLand Driver's license —Larry Pieniazek
   If anyone is going to LegoLand sometime soon, and would be willing to snag an extra blank driver's license, I'd be ever so grateful. We seem to have misplaced Nik's and it is causing all sorts of havoc on the home front. I'd be willing to pay a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)