 General / 36165
    Re: LUGNET Set Reference Buttons —Dan Boger
   that's pretty cool :) similar to the QuickSet utility: (URL) Todd wrote back in the day :) Me, I just put a searchbox in my Galeon toolbar :) Dan FUT lugnet.publish.html (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

        Re: LUGNET Set Reference Buttons —Jeff Yeackle
   Hey Dan, thanks for the link! I had that feeling that something akin already existed that I just couldn't find. I looked around, but I just didn't look hard enough. Thanks again, :) jeff (remove NOJUNK from my email) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish.html)