 General / 36138
Brickshelf idea: slideshow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 05:50:35 GMT

After I saw the "slideshow" feature Kyle Keppler put on his site galleries:
http://lego.kepplah.com/
I had to add a similar feature to my own site:
http://lego.bldesign.org/
Since Brickshelf already has the Next/Prev links, it would probably be pretty
easy to add the meta refresh that operates the slideshow.  I think it would be
a great addition to Brickshelf, especially for those of us with fast
connections who don't have to wait long for pics to load.  A fast slideshow is
great for getting an overall idea of what the model looks like, especially if
there are lots of pics.  What do you think? Kevin?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org