 General / 36121
Re: Lego ship notice in different country?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 07:02:32 GMT

I did call and ask, and I was told that my order was shipped out, probably
not to Germany, and the women didn't know why I got my notice email in
German.  I guess I'll know in 5-10 business days if they shipped it to me
correctly.

In lugnet.general, Abner Finley writes:
In lugnet.general, Adam Murtha writes:
I placed an order the other day from the S@H website, and I received my
'Lego Ship Notice' email in German.  Should I be concerned that they'll send
it to Germany (instead of Canada, where I live)

If  I were you I would call LEGO in the morning 1-800-835-4386 just to be
sure.  Make sure you have your ORDER number with you when you call.  Also
depends what you order.  Considering that not every LEGO set is sold
everywhere.  I hope this help.