 General / 36110
    Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand... —Jon Palmer
   How bout something by Umberto Eco. Kjeld's gonna need a real book to read after he sifts through the dozens of LEGO catalogs you guys have put on his nightstand ;-) -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand... —Pedro Silva
   (...) "The Name of the Rose" might be a good choice. The environment might inspire him to do some cool castle sets... ;-) Oh, wait... I guess you suggested this in order to divert him from LEGO!... :-D Pedro (Just finished reading More's "Utopia" - (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)