 General / 36099
  Where do I post to identify this sticker sheet?

I have found a sticker sheet from a LEGO Town series Fire set. There are several logos on this sheet, which has the number 196695 on the top right corner of it. The first logo on the sheet is of a white fire hat on a red background with two yellow (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)