 General / 36096
36095  |  36097
Subject:
Race into Big W
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 04:19:54 GMT

Sometime in the near future BigW Macquarie (SYDNEY,AUSTRALIA!) is getting a
load of 192 HTO (High Traffic Outlet, i.e, Impulse) sets, Three new racer
sets including Pull back motor (or 64 of each.). They're to be sold to raise
money for the Children's Hospital Westmead (SYDNEY,AUSTRALIA).

One of the sets was on the toy dept. manager's dest (which is how I found
out about it). But the set isn't in the database yet! From what was said
these probably aren't a general release. Let me know if you want some,
because you like racers or just 'cause you want to help out Westmead Childrens.

This message cross-posted to general because of it's fund-raising slant and
'cause I can't find lugnet.racers

James (who put Australia in capitals even though .general isn't a USA only
group)